Our public records data indicates the average age for Wayne Picou is 59 - 69 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $96 - $106k.
45 % of all Wayne Picou’s are married. The other 55 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Picou is ranked as the 5,494,712th most popular last name in the United States.