Our public records data indicates the average age for Todd Schumacher is 48 - 58 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $64 - $74k.
47 % of all Todd Schumacher’s are married. The other 53 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Schumacher is ranked as the 1,840,900th most popular last name in the United States.