Our public records data indicates the average age for Todd Gunther is 46 - 56 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $74 - $84k.
47 % of all Todd Gunther’s are married. The other 53 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Gunther is ranked as the 3,104,833rd most popular last name in the United States.