Our public records data indicates the average age for Tim Considine is 70 - 80 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $103 - $113k.
57 % of all Tim Considine’s are married. The other 43 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Considine is ranked as the 4,886,508th most popular last name in the United States.