Our public records data indicates the average age for Shannon Angus is 42 - 52 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $43 - $53k.
47 % of all Shannon Angus’s are married. The other 53 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Angus is ranked as the 819,787th most popular last name in the United States.