Our public records data indicates the average age for Robert Aagaard is 64 - 74 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $40 - $50k.
49 % of all Robert Aagaard’s are married. The other 51 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aagaard is ranked as the 778th most popular last name in the United States.