Our public records data indicates the average age for Melvin Aakvik is 103 - 113 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $44 - $54k.
55 % of all Melvin Aakvik’s are married. The other 45 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aakvik is ranked as the 1,244th most popular last name in the United States.