Our public records data indicates the average age for Leonard Aaker is 62 - 72 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $101 - $111k.
59 % of all Leonard Aaker’s are married. The other 41 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aaker is ranked as the 1,166th most popular last name in the United States.