Our public records data indicates the average age for Kenneth Aaker is 58 - 68 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $55 - $65k.
53 % of all Kenneth Aaker’s are married. The other 47 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aaker is ranked as the 1,166th most popular last name in the United States.