Our public records data indicates the average age for Gayle Aaglan is 78 - 88 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $65 - $75k.
47 % of all Gayle Aaglan’s are married. The other 53 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aaglan is ranked as the 866th most popular last name in the United States.