Our public records data indicates the average age for Christian Aagesen is 27 - 37 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $85 - $95k.
54 % of all Christian Aagesen’s are married. The other 46 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aagesen is ranked as the 841st most popular last name in the United States.