Our public records data indicates the average age for Wright Edwards is 68 - 78 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $65 - $75k.
56 % of all Wright Edwards’s are married. The other 44 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Edwards is ranked as the 455,029th most popular last name in the United States.