Our public records data indicates the average age for Wendy Tanner is 52 - 62 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $74 - $84k.
48 % of all Wendy Tanner’s are married. The other 52 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Tanner is ranked as the 3,546,624th most popular last name in the United States.