Our public records data indicates the average age for Walter Platt is 74 - 84 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $56 - $66k.
54 % of all Walter Platt’s are married. The other 46 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Platt is ranked as the 5,583,742nd most popular last name in the United States.