Our public records data indicates the average age for Troy Newsted is 47 - 57 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $55 - $65k.
55 % of all Troy Newsted’s are married. The other 45 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Newsted is ranked as the 4,090,460th most popular last name in the United States.