Our public records data indicates the average age for Tracy Aagard is 71 - 81 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $45 - $55k.
48 % of all Tracy Aagard’s are married. The other 52 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aagard is ranked as the 798th most popular last name in the United States.