Our public records data indicates the average age for Tom Lau is 54 - 64 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $65 - $75k.
54 % of all Tom Lau’s are married. The other 46 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Lau is ranked as the 632,265th most popular last name in the United States.