Our public records data indicates the average age for Tiara Castaneda is 24 - 49 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $67 - $77k.
54 % of all Tiara Castaneda’s are married. The other 46 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Castaneda is ranked as the 3,858,435th most popular last name in the United States.