Our public records data indicates the average age for Thomas Finks is 56 - 66 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $49 - $59k.
58 % of all Thomas Finks’s are married. The other 42 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Finks is ranked as the 1,265,477th most popular last name in the United States.