Our public records data indicates the average age for Terry Whiten is 56 - 66 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $59 - $69k.
45 % of all Terry Whiten’s are married. The other 55 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Whiten is ranked as the 5,483,608th most popular last name in the United States.