Our public records data indicates the average age for Teokila Aasa is 72 - 82 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $47 - $57k.
55 % of all Teokila Aasa’s are married. The other 45 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aasa is ranked as the 3,569th most popular last name in the United States.