Our public records data indicates the average age for Tauamo Fea is 66 - 76 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $58 - $68k.
54 % of all Tauamo Fea’s are married. The other 46 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Fea is ranked as the 1,032,501st most popular last name in the United States.