Our public records data indicates the average age for Tanya Lynn is 52 - 62 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $83 - $93k.
48 % of all Tanya Lynn’s are married. The other 52 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Lynn is ranked as the 1,651,168th most popular last name in the United States.