Our public records data indicates the average age for Tana Lea is 56 - 66 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $97 - $107k.
55 % of all Tana Lea’s are married. The other 45 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Lea is ranked as the 735,547th most popular last name in the United States.