Our public records data indicates the average age for Sridevi Aaku is 38 - 48 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $91 - $101k.
60 % of all Sridevi Aaku’s are married. The other 40 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aaku is ranked as the 1,238th most popular last name in the United States.