Our public records data indicates the average age for Sophia Diamond is 66 - 76 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $73 - $83k.
53 % of all Sophia Diamond’s are married. The other 47 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Diamond is ranked as the 6,101,215th most popular last name in the United States.