Our public records data indicates the average age for Sloan Lane is 53 - 63 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $62 - $72k.
52 % of all Sloan Lane’s are married. The other 48 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Lane is ranked as the 494,048th most popular last name in the United States.