Our public records data indicates the average age for Shirley Adair is 73 - 83 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $85 - $95k.
59 % of all Shirley Adair’s are married. The other 41 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Adair is ranked as the 132,722nd most popular last name in the United States.