Our public records data indicates the average age for Sheila Leeds is 59 - 69 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $77 - $87k.
60 % of all Sheila Leeds’s are married. The other 40 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Leeds is ranked as the 810,091st most popular last name in the United States.