Our public records data indicates the average age for Shannon Plew is 43 - 53 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $69 - $79k.
45 % of all Shannon Plew’s are married. The other 55 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Plew is ranked as the 5,586,994th most popular last name in the United States.