Our public records data indicates the average age for Shannon Kerrick is 24 - 49 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $100 - $110k.
47 % of all Shannon Kerrick’s are married. The other 53 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Kerrick is ranked as the 6,104,028th most popular last name in the United States.