Our public records data indicates the average age for Shane Heard is 42 - 52 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $68 - $78k.
47 % of all Shane Heard’s are married. The other 53 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Heard is ranked as the 3,754,782nd most popular last name in the United States.