Our public records data indicates the average age for Seth Farrar is 24 - 49 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $76 - $86k.
60 % of all Seth Farrar’s are married. The other 40 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Farrar is ranked as the 1,000,795th most popular last name in the United States.