Our public records data indicates the average age for Sandra Aalim is 58 - 68 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $66 - $76k.
59 % of all Sandra Aalim’s are married. The other 41 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aalim is ranked as the 1,540th most popular last name in the United States.