Our public records data indicates the average age for Roger Aalbers is 72 - 82 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $72 - $82k.
48 % of all Roger Aalbers’s are married. The other 52 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aalbers is ranked as the 1,364th most popular last name in the United States.