Our public records data indicates the average age for Roger Aakre is 65 - 75 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $48 - $58k.
53 % of all Roger Aakre’s are married. The other 47 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aakre is ranked as the 1,234th most popular last name in the United States.