Our public records data indicates the average age for Robert Aakre is 65 - 75 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $90 - $100k.
57 % of all Robert Aakre’s are married. The other 43 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aakre is ranked as the 1,234th most popular last name in the United States.