Our public records data indicates the average age for Rick Aagesen is 62 - 72 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $73 - $83k.
46 % of all Rick Aagesen’s are married. The other 54 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aagesen is ranked as the 841st most popular last name in the United States.