Our public records data indicates the average age for Peer Aagaard is 40 - 50 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $89 - $99k.
45 % of all Peer Aagaard’s are married. The other 55 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aagaard is ranked as the 778th most popular last name in the United States.