Our public records data indicates the average age for Omar Aalhasan is 24 - 49 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $64 - $74k.
49 % of all Omar Aalhasan’s are married. The other 51 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aalhasan is ranked as the 1,515th most popular last name in the United States.