Our public records data indicates the average age for Leroy Aaker is 76 - 86 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $96 - $106k.
45 % of all Leroy Aaker’s are married. The other 55 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aaker is ranked as the 1,166th most popular last name in the United States.