Our public records data indicates the average age for Lawrence Aakre is 100 - 110 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $42 - $52k.
60 % of all Lawrence Aakre’s are married. The other 40 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aakre is ranked as the 1,234th most popular last name in the United States.