Our public records data indicates the average age for Laverne Aaker is 49 - 59 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $45 - $55k.
54 % of all Laverne Aaker’s are married. The other 46 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aaker is ranked as the 1,166th most popular last name in the United States.