Our public records data indicates the average age for Kathryn Aaker is 56 - 66 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $96 - $106k.
60 % of all Kathryn Aaker’s are married. The other 40 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aaker is ranked as the 1,166th most popular last name in the United States.