Our public records data indicates the average age for Judy Aagard is 64 - 74 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $49 - $59k.
51 % of all Judy Aagard’s are married. The other 49 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aagard is ranked as the 798th most popular last name in the United States.