Our public records data indicates the average age for John Aalgaard is 70 - 80 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $80 - $90k.
51 % of all John Aalgaard’s are married. The other 49 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aalgaard is ranked as the 1,503rd most popular last name in the United States.