Our public records data indicates the average age for Jennifer Aaeng is 45 - 55 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $72 - $82k.
57 % of all Jennifer Aaeng’s are married. The other 43 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aaeng is ranked as the 683rd most popular last name in the United States.