Our public records data indicates the average age for Elmer Aakre is 88 - 98 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $44 - $54k.
46 % of all Elmer Aakre’s are married. The other 54 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aakre is ranked as the 1,234th most popular last name in the United States.