Our public records data indicates the average age for David Aageson is 24 - 49 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $42 - $52k.
57 % of all David Aageson’s are married. The other 43 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aageson is ranked as the 844th most popular last name in the United States.