Our public records data indicates the average age for David Aag is 57 - 67 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $91 - $101k.
48 % of all David Aag’s are married. The other 52 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aag is ranked as the 775th most popular last name in the United States.